torsdag 7 juni 2012

A confident girl does whatever the fuck she wants.


By the way, I'm in a frenetic poetic-period, which means I'm writing so many metaphors and lines all the time but my heads to scattered to put them into one poem. Oh well, at least I have this body of work to lean on and read from. And now it is also up on iTunes. At the moment I'm all up in the concept of learning how to get out of trouble, not stay out of trouble, because if you want to live your life as free as possible you are going to get into trouble and you are going to have to learn how to get out of it as well.

I'm also thinking about what Sylvia Plath said: “I like people too much or not at all. I’ve got to go down deep, to fall into people, to really know them.” It's true to form with how I'm feeling at the moment. I'm not going out much at all, and it's not a sad thing - It's just I really can't deal with the "Hi, How are you?" "Fine, and how are you"


And of course, the intensity of Fiona Apple. Releasing new music - and she is evolving, following her own path, even though it's not the traditional one, you know the one that leads directly to marriage, kids and settling down - Fiona Apple's road bares with it the intensity of running up and down a hill till your knees give way - and it's the road I travel as well, but you know, we get to enjoy the view from the top AND we used to tumble down the hill, now we have learned how to stay sure on our feet.





And 5 videos of Fiona Apple being awesome, with this one being my favorite - HER VOICE: 



PS ‎1. Today's quote from Virginia Despentes on the importance of masturbation: "What relationship can you have with your sexuality if you systematically hand your genitals over to someone else?" 2. Lack of consent is what constitutes a sexual assault, not the act of getting paid. 3. I want to dress up like Catwoman and dance to Azealia Banks, now and when I am 75. 4. When I have a cold and am in a really hot tub my brain fly's away and I start having Frida Kahlo-hallucinations. Nice.




Inga kommentarer: